Monday, May 11, 2009

Great show with technical difficulties

This to be followed by the sound of a thousand hearts breaking: I had a technical problem with my digital camcorder, so it looks like there will probably be no videos of the outstanding performances of Redbeard Bullrider and Lindsey Coombs. I know, I know. I'm working on fixing the thing now and making some progress, but for now I'll assume the worst. I may have gotten one of two poems recorded before it froze, so we'll see.

As a way of making amends for this horrible injustice, I'm including a bonus picture of tonight's white elephant prize, a pink flamingo hat donated by Andrew Periale, and the winner of said prize... Cara "Rollergirl" Losier. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jongleur At Large said...

Great night, great poetry, great hat! lol I hope to make it to a couple more before I'm off. Keep rhyming!