Thursday, December 4, 2008

Site's Live... sort of

My productivity level this week has been suspiciously high. I really don't know what's wrong with me (Help me, Doctor! I think I have Funky Cold Medina!). Anyway, the site is live but incomplete. It is, as you can probably see, a simple design that's mainly acting as a portal to the Google Calendar, the Facebook Group and this blog.

It's using "iframes" to embed them, which I'm total are not compatible with all browsers, though it seems to work in both newer versions of IE and Firefox, with a couple text alignment issues in IE. And that, my dears, is why this is a TEST site. Seriously, the last time I did any HTML coding, an IMG tag was considered impressive.

Seriously, anyone using Chrome, Safari, Opera, or some other browser I haven't thought of, let me know if there's any issues.

No comments: