Friday, January 16, 2009

I promised you video, I give you video

The video section of StonePigeon.com is up, running, and ready to do a little dance. Just follow the video link to see 5 new videos from Beat Night at the Press Room, 1-15-09 (as well as some older ones).

From here on out, video recording will be possible at all Stone Pigeon readings, as well as many other venues... you know, so long as I attend and have the pretty little Flip Mino with me. But if you would like a poem of yours recorded on StonePigeon.com, please let me know. Unless I'm inundated with requests, I'll be happy to do so. Videos taken exclusively at the Stone Pigeon shows will also be available on the the Stone Pigeon Facebook Group.

Questions and comments? Feel free! Otherwise, please enjoy the videos and have a fine, upstanding weekend.

No comments: